- Decentralized cryptographic currencies
- Game theory for security
|since 02/2017||Research Assistant, Department of Computer Science, University of Innsbruck, Austria|
|03/2015 – 01/2017||Research Assistant, IT Security Research Group (Prof. Dr.-Ing. Rainer Böhme), University of Münster, Germany, seconded to the University of Innsbruck, Austria|
|04/2013 – 02/2015||Senior IT Consultant, Banking and Regulatory Management, zeb GmbH, Münster, Germany|
|since 03/2015||Ph.D. studies in Computer Science, University of Innsbruck, Austria|
|2010 – 2012||M.Sc. in Information Systems, University of Münster, Germany|
|2006 – 2010||B.Sc. in Business Informatics, National Research University - Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia|
- Abramova, S., Schöttle, P., and Böhme, R. Mixing Coins of Different Quality: A Game-Theoretic Approach. In 4th Workshop on Bitcoin and Blockchain Research, in assocation with Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2017. Malta, 2017.
- Riek, M., Abramova, S., and Böhme, R. Analyzing Persistent Impact of Cybercrime on the Societal Level: Evidence for Individual Security Behavior. In Proceedings of the Thirty Eigths International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS). Seoul, Korea, 2017.
- Abramova, S. and Böhme, R. Perceived Benefit and Risk as Multidimensional Determinants of Bitcoin Use: A Quantitative Exploratory Study. In Proceedings of the Thirty Seventh International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS). Dublin, Ireland, 2016. [PDF]
- Abramova, S. and Böhme, R. Detecting Copy–Move Forgeries in Scanned Text Documents. In Proceedings of IS&T Electronic Imaging: Media Watermarking, Security, and Forensics 2016. San Francisco, CA, 2016. [PDF]