Felix Erlacher, MSc
- Network monitoring
- Wireless networks
||Ph.D. studies in Computer Science, University of Innsbruck, Austria
|2009 – 2012
||M.Sc. in Computer Science, University of Innsbruck, Austria
|2006 – 2009
||B.Sc. in Computer Science, University of Innsbruck, Austria
Academic Journals and Magazines
- Stritter, B., Freiling, F., König, H., et al. Cleaning up Web 2.0’s Security Mess - at Least Partly. IEEE Security and Privacy, 14, 2 (March 2016), 48–57.
Conferences and Workshops
- Erlacher, F., Estgfaeller, W., and Dressler, F. Improving Network Monitoring Through Aggregation of HTTP/1.1 Dialogs in IPFIX. In 41st IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN 2016). IEEE, Dubai, UAE, 2016, pp. 543–546.
- Erlacher, F., Woertz, S., and Dressler, F. A TLS Interception Proxy with Real-Time Libpcap Export. In 41st IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN 2016), Demo Session. IEEE, Dubai, UAE, 2016.
- Erlacher, F., Weber, B., Fischer, J.-T., and Dressler, F. AvaRange – Using Sensor Network Ranging Techniques to Explore the Dynamics of Avalanches. In 12th IEEE/IFIP Conference on Wireless On demand Network Systems and Services (WONS 2016). IEEE, Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy, 2016, pp. 120–123.
- Mutschlechner, M., Klingler, F., Erlacher, F., Hagenauer, F., Kiessling, M., and Dressler, F. Reliable Communication using Erasure Codes for Monitoring Bats in the Wild. In 33rd IEEE Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM 2014), Student Activities. IEEE, Toronto, Canada, 2014, pp. 189–190.
- Erlacher, F., Klingler, F., Sommer, C., and Dressler, F. On the Impact of Street Width on 5.9 GHz Radio Signal Propagation in Vehicular Networks. In 11th IEEE/IFIP Conference on Wireless On-demand Network Systems and Services (WONS 2014). IEEE, Obergurgl, Austria, 2014, pp. 143–146.
- Berger, M., Erlacher, F., Sommer, C., and Dressler, F. Adaptive Load Allocation for Combining Anomaly Detectors Using Controlled Skips. In 3rd IEEE International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications (ICNC 2014), CNC Workshop. IEEE, Honolulu, HI, 2014, pp. 792–796.
Technical Reports and Regional Workshops
- Erlacher, F. Network Monitoring for Today’s Internet. In International Conference on Networked Systems (NetSys 2015), PhD Forum. Cottbus, Germany, 2015.
- Segata, M., Bloessl, B., Joerer, S., et al. Shadowing or Multi-Path Fading: Which Dominates in Inter-Vehicle Communication? University of Innsbruck, Institute of Computer Science, 2013.
GPG Public Key Fingerprint
3D8F F23F 15D9 439C 9AA5 8C03 96D4 305A 4EAC 0959