- I am co-organizing the EUREGIO Challenge on Multimedia Security and Forensics.
- I am General Co-Chair of the 6th ACM Workshop on Information Hiding and Multimedia Security (IH&MMSec), which we host in Innsbruck on June 20–21, 2018.
- Multimedia security and forensics
- Multimedia analysis and verification
|since 10/2016||Postdoctoral Fellow, IT Security Research Group (Prof. Dr.-Ing. Rainer Böhme), University of Münster, Germany, seconded to the University of Innsbruck, Austria|
|01/2016 – 02/2016||Visiting Researcher, Department of Computer Science, University of Innsbruck, Austria, funded by the BIT PhD School|
|09/2013 – 12/2013||Visiting Researcher, Signal Processing in Communications Group, University of Vigo, Spain|
|2012 – 2016||Doctoral Student in Telecommunication Engineering, Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science, University of Trento, Italy|
|04/2016||Ph.D. in Information and Communication Technology, ICT International Doctoral School, University of Trento, Italy|
|2010 – 2012||M.Sc. in Mathematics, University of Ferrara, Italy|
|2007 – 2010||B.Sc. in Applied Mathematics, University of Ferrara, Italy|
- Pasquini, C., Boato, G., and Pèrez-Gonzàlez, F. Statistical Detection of JPEG Traces in Digital Images in Uncompressed Formats. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (TIFS), 12, 12 (2017), 2890–2905. [Publisher]
- Köhler, O.M., Pasquini, C., and Böhme, R. On the Statistical Properties of Syndrome Trellis Coding. In C. Krätzer, Y.-Q. Shi, J. Dittmann and H.-J. Kim, eds., Digital Forensics and Watermarking, 16th International Workshop, IWDW 2017. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 10431, Springer, Berlin Heidelberg, 2017, pp. 331–346.
- Pasquini, C. and Böhme, R. Information-theoretic Bounds of Resampling Forensics: New Evidence for Traces Beyond Cyclostationarity. In ACM Information Hiding and Multimedia Security Workshop. 2017. [PDF]
- Pasquini, C., Schöttle, P., and Böhme, R. Decoy Password Vaults: At Least As Hard As Steganography? In Proceedings of 32nd International Conference on ICT Systems Security and Privacy Protection (IFIP SEC). 2017, pp. 327–340. [PDF]
- Malacarne, A., Bonomi, M., Pasquini, C., and Boato, G. Improved Remote Estimation of Heart Rate in Face Videos. In IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP). Washington D.C., USA, 2016.
- Pasquini, C., Boato, G., Anjalic, N., and De Natale, F. A Deterministic Approach to Detect Median Filtering in 1D Data. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, 11, 7 (2016), 1425–1437. [Publisher]
- Pasquini, C., Schöttle, P., Böhme, R., Boato, G., and Pèrez-Gonzàlez, F. Forensics of High Quality and Nearly Identical JPEG Image Recompression. In ACM Information Hiding and Multimedia Security Workshop. Vigo, Galicia, Spain, 2016, pp. 11–21. [Publisher]
- Pasquini, C., Brunetta, C., Vinci, A., Conotter, V., and Boato, G. Towards the verification of image integrity in online news. In IEEE International Conference on Multimedia & Expo Workshops (ICMEW). 2015, pp. 1–6.
- Dang-Nguyen, D.T., Pasquini, C., Conotter, V., and Boato, G. RAISE - A raw images dataset for digital image forensics. In ACM Multimedia Systems Conference (MMSys). 2015, pp. 219–224.
- Pasquini, C., Pérez-González, F., and Boato, G. A Benford-Fourier JPEG compression detector. In IEEE International Conference on Image Processing. 2014, pp. 5322–5326.
- Pasquini, C., Boato, G., and Pérez-González, F. Multiple JPEG compression detection by means of Benford-Fourier coefficients. In IEEE Workshop on Informations Forensics and Security (WIFS). 2014, pp. 113–118.
- Pasquini, C., Comesaña-Alfaro, P., Pérez-González, F., and Boato, G. Transportation-theoretic image counterforensics to First Significant Digit histogram forensics. In Proceedings of ICASSP. 2014, pp. 2718–2722.
- Pasquini, C. and Boato, G. JPEG compression anti-forensics based on first significant digit distribution. In IEEE Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing (MMSP). 2013, pp. 500–505.